Our company (referred to as the “Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) is the publisher and operator of the https://virtualtaboo.com/ website, (referred to as the “Website”). The Website uses technology to collect information about its use by users, to distinguish between users, to help us provide you with the best possible experience and to allow us to improve the Website and the service we offer. This means that when you visit our Website, cookies or similar technologies will be placed on your computer, mobile device, tablet or other device.
These are temporary cookies which only exist, during the time you use the Website (or more strictly, until you close the relevant browser). Session cookies help our Website remember what you chose on the previous page, avoiding the need to re-enter information and improve your experience whilst using the Website.
These are cookies which stay on your device after you have closed your browser and remain in your browser’s subfolders until they expire or you delete them. Persistent cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor.
- enable a user to log into our Website and recognize such user when navigating the Website (“authentication cookies”);
- maintain online security and protect against malicious activity and/or violation of our User Agreement (“security cookies”);
- check if a user is allowed to access to a particular service or content.
These cookies remember your preferences and tailor the Website to provide enhanced features. Without these cookies, we cannot remember your choices or personalize your online experience. We use this type of cookies to:
• make login faster by recognizing you if you are logged into the Website; and
• remember relevant information as you browse from page to page to save you re-entering the same information repeatedly.
These cookies are usually third-party cookies from marketing partners used to deliver advertisements relevant to you and your interests. These cookies can track your browsing history across the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. If you wish to prevent this type of cookie, you may do so, via your device’s browser security settings.